- Create and maintain a safe, caring classroom environment for all children and parents
- Arrange and manage classroom learning environments to support all students’ active learning- learning by doing
- To respect your role as a parent and work collaboratively with you in the care and development of your child.
- Cultivate positive relationships with each child and parent in addition to nurturing the need for children to develop strong bonds with other children.
- To provide dedicated, passionate and skilled educators in each classroom
- Promote positive communication through listening attentively to any questions or concerns and responding in a timely manner.
- For you to feel completely comfortable and reassured when you leave your child in our care.
- For your child to develop a love of learning and a vivid imagination.